Monday, March 4, 2013

New Pant Suits, perfect any brides mother!


Jessica London Tunic Pant Suit


Jessica London Tunic Pant Suit , perfect for any mother of the bride


Now with this pant suit is was definitely the cut that caught my eye. If you’re looking for a plus size suit give the ‘A’ line cut a chance. Here it’s used to great effect , the cross over top highlights the bust and the flowing cut flatters the waist. And what a great price!


Under $60 from OneStopPlus.com, I think it also comes in sizes 12 to 28, so something for everybody!

...............................................................................................................


Three-Piece Duster Pant Suit


Ladies Three-Piece Duster Pant Suit

I was surprised that  OneStopPlus.com  supply so much from so many plus size designers, take this next pantsuit from Roman's . The long jacket is a great touch to add the perfect elegant finish to any mother of the bride, come to think of it perfect for any special occasion!


I do like the way so many plus size designers are now producing 3 piece suits, it takes all the hard work out of trying to coordinate the perfect outfit.

As I say I found this outfit again on the  OneStopPlus.com website, under $80 if I remember right. Oh and in sizes up to 34W.

...............................................................................................................

The Best Dressed10-button Pantsuit

Womans plus size 10-button Pantsuit

I love this, but I’m really not sure it’s the right thing for a wedding, or mothers day, no to me this pantsuit falls into that ‘work’ group.

Again it’s on the  OneStopPlus.com website, at less than £50 which is a real steal I think. And as always in plenty of plus sizes, up to 34W

The only thing I’m not so sure about is the fitted jacket, I’m the sort of girl that prefers a less tailored look, more comfortable I think, don’t you?






No comments:

Post a Comment