Monday, February 11, 2013

Party Shoe ideas!


Black Slingback Evening shoes


If there’s one thing in my job that both stresses me out and eats away at my wages it’s all the parties, all work related and always the same format. Oh yes it’s a nice diversion to the day, but always costly, which is I suppose why I’m always hunting out bargains online, and here’s my latest find a pair of black slingbacks I bought from Shoebuy, finding out the hard way that they do free delivery and thankfully returns.

Black Slingback Evening shoes with glitter details


Why the hard way, well I as usual didn’t read their warning that the shoes were a narrow fit, and so you need to buy a ½ size larger, oh well soon sorted at least with their free returns.

But I am really pleased with them, just perfect for work and the evening, comfortable, and only a 2 inch heel, meaning that they are perfect to wear all day.

As I say I bought them at Shoebuy.com, and if I remember they were $59.99.


...................................................................................................................



Gold special occasion sandals




At the same time as I got the black slingbacks I plumped for these lovely gold sandals, again from Shoebuy, I just couldn’t resist. The problem is that yes they have a low heel and so are really comfortable, but just to dressy for wearing all day at work, oh well I suppose I’ll just have to keep them for the next family party, there’s only so much ‘sparkle’ my boss will put up with!


Gold special occasion sandals with a low heel

At least they didn’t need to be exchanged, the perfect fit, in fact they are a little on the large side, size wise, but to much.

As I say again from Shoebuy.com, and under $50, so I don’t feel to guilty!

........................................................................................................................

Clear Acrylic Party Shoes


I always remember seeing my first pair of acrylic dress shoes and a girlfriends wedding years ago, and was hooked. I just couldn’t work out why know one had thought of it before, the clear plastic really gives the illusion of the shoe hardly touching your foot.

Clear Acrylic Party Shoes with rinestones and thin straps


The trouble is that every pair I’ve seen since has always had a very high heel, that is until I spotted this pair on Shoebuy.com, a really dressy shoe that has a far more practical heel, perfect.



Shoebuy.com, and under $50, so I don’t feel to guilty!

........................................................................................................................









No comments:

Post a Comment